Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome!

Hey everyone!
I want to start off saying that I hope you guys enjoy looking at my work and I want to thank you all in advance for your support!

I love photography! I am currently attending Minnesota State University in Mankato, MN. I will be a senior in the fall and will graduate in December 2010 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography and a concentration in Graphic Design.
Photography is amazing and there are so many different things that can be done with it! My passion for photography has grown over the past couple years! I owe all of that to the Lord! He has given me this passion and He has taught me to love it for Him! I want my photographs to be glorifying to God since He has so generously given it to me!
One of my best friends and fellow photographers, Sherry Schultze, has been a huge inspiration to me! She has been a big part of my life and will continue to be and I owe her a big thanks! She has taught me so much and always puts up with all of my questions! :-)
Also, my family, friends, and my boyfriend have all been a huge support as I continue to pursue my dream of being a Photographer!
I continue to keep learning and my love for it grows more and more each day! I look forward to hearing from all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! :)

    Your best little poser is ready for some more pictures. :) :) She says her mommy hasn't taken enough photos in the last 8 1/2 months. Ha!

    We love you ... and Jordyn misses her Auntie Kandi. (and Auntie Kayla if you're reading this ... and Auntie Devin ... and Auntie Heather)

    ReplyDelete